Software Services (SaaS and ISVs)
Cloud Service Providers
Network and Data Center Providers
Global Interconnection for Superior Performance
With 200 data centers on 5 continents and the leading interconnection strategy, we help SaaS providers deploy closer to users to improve performance and fuel business growth by offering:
- The broadest geographic reach in the data center industry, enabling SaaS providers to get close to customers in distant markets
- Unmatched choice in communications service providers to streamline network routes and reduce costs
- Robust data center facilities with 99.99% global average uptime to ensure high availability for cloud-based services
The Best Network Routes for SaaS Delivery
1,800+ communications networks—including top Tier 1 networks—are available through Equinix data centers. We offer the widest network choice in the data center industry.
Deploying your SaaS infrastructure inside our data centers guarantees you’ll get not only unmatched choice in communications service providers but also the fastest, most efficient and cost-effective network routes. Our industry-leading network density is a key reason why 2,500+ cloud service providers—including Box, Marketo and Salesforce—choose Equinix.
Unmatched Data Center Reliability
Since 1998, Equinix has invested more than $22B+ to create a global platform of data centers for delivering mission-critical services. With a 99.99% uptime SLA across our global data center platform and robust physical security, we make it easier for you to:
- Establish globally consistent SLAs for your customers
- Address many of your customers’ compliance and data sovereignty challenges
- Accelerate adoption of your services between countries and regions
- Differentiate your cloud offerings through exceptional performance and reliability
Read more about Equinix's operational reliability ›
Global Footprint Expands Opportunities
With Equinix's 200 data centers in 52 markets across 5 continents, no other data center provider offers more locations. Equinix gives you the geographic flexibility to distribute application services closer to high concentrations of customers. As we expand our footprint, SaaS providers have a first-mover advantage with access to customers and partners in emerging markets.
Learn about application acceleration ›